Holidays are not what i had expected...
It was so much more FUN!! HAHA!! :D
On Wednesday, i went out with BFF to AMK!
Our initial aim was to sing k and make friendship bracelets :)
Everytime we went out, we didn't know what to have for food!
In the end, it was decided! A japanese cum steamboat buffet!
Got student price! haha! so we each paid around $12.70.
I am getting better and better at enduring spicy stuffs!
Actually it was already 90% of my limit!
But it was tom yam! Cant control!
I love to take the tang hoon! i took 4 plates! The glass noodles absorbed the soup! hehe!
Next time we will be going back again!
The auntie made us feel very welcomed! :)
But i feel so guilty, i keep on gaining weight! ;P
KBOX is damn ex! omg! $27??!!
We will go another time!
We went to make the bracelets but 0.5m was not enough!
We went to buy more strings! :)
I feel like making more (normal de), and hang everywhere! :D
We made the bracelets again!
Wheeps! They are done!
I love my bracelet! Love it ttm! :D
The duo colours represent me and ting! :D
I am having weird tastes for colours now! haha!
I like grey, cream, beige, brown and those similar tones! :D
And maybe a bit of blue too.
That day i bought shoes, top and dress!
Love'em all ttm!!!
Haha!!
I cant wait to wear them!!!
And yesterday, i went out with mummy to make specs!
I think you will get a shock too!
Cos i was too! ;)
Haven worn it, cos it seems so precious!
And i have a lot of feelings for my old specs! :)
The degree increased! :(
I DON'T WANT~~!!! :(
My left is better than my right by 75 degrees! Omy...!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.