Wheepee!
Weekends till yesterday was great!
I had fun exchanging pressies! :)
On saturday, i went to bugis with weiting to exchange christmas pressie and to pass our ex colleagues their gifts. She gave me a handphone chain that had 10 pictures of onew, my hubby! Hehe! Happy ttm! :) Together with a panda, she said it looked like me! omg! do u see any similarities between me and panda? Nope rite, hehe! We went to mos burger to have lunch with Lili, Nani and Fuzah. Oh my ebi rice burger! haha! long time no see! :P Following that, we shopped around because i haven bought her pressie! omgs xP! She took a cushion which she said it'll be her pillow, lmao! After that, i went to my ama house. Cai and gor gor went up! We webcammed with 3rd uncle's desktop. Very unglam ttm! But it was fun ttm! HAHA! Coleman was the most photogenic. His 3 consecutive shots were all different! The album is private because gor gor says so :( if not i would have posted everything! 真是的! :(
On monday, was the PEAS outing! We went to Sentosa for a picnic. The pressie theme was black! But! Some of the pressies weren't black rite? Argh! I searched very long for the black stuffs leh! I got Erita's and she got mine! By mere coincidence! :) The food were yummy! I cannot deny that the bee hoon was great! But, i swallowed the carrot and cabbage, no choice, oww! :( I enjoyed playing the frisbee (that day) haha! normally i don't like de! I think the people playing with me plays a part too! haha! :) :D We ate long john silver for dinner! My cheese! Wheepee! Give me the whole bottle i also don't mind! :P We took a lot of photos on that day! The last stop was Daiso. Me and Val bought transparent umbrellas! :) I don't know if i will use or not, but i want! :) We all trained home after that! :)
On Tuesday, i went out with Yvonne to City Hall! For the JustAsia! :) We ate the usual and played with the ice-cream! :) And because of the ice-cream, i was super urgent that day xP It was barely an hour when i wanted the toilet again! And everytime we went toilet we took photos! :) Funny! :) We shopped at Suntec and Marina Square. And we took many christmas trees that day! Yay! It was super fun! The best thing was she gave me SHINee's file and ruler! Happy sia! :) I received so many SHINee stuffs for christmas! :) Glad that we'll meet once every holiday! :)
I went for tkd after that. I was crazy to have ran. I wanted to be punctual which i fortunately did. But wth was it all for, i really wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.