Monday, December 27, 2010

117

OMG!
Why do i get block nose recently during the night!
I want to sleep de! :(

Anyway, yesterday i went for 4G Class gathering.
It was omg... super sian!
I met Xueyi at Khatib and we trained to Vivocity.
It was fun chatting with her!
We met first because we were scared that we might have nothing to talk to them on the train!
And they were really slow omg!
11am at Khatib and we met them at pizza hut after 1.30pm! @-@
Xueyi and i were bored to death!!!
We walk and sit and walk and sit!
At pizza hut, omg... i oni talked to Rixin! and Lizhi just smiled at my conversation with her! So weird~!
The rest are Elton, Sanjay, Hui Neng, Guo Yao.
Grr!
So little people!
Me and Xueyi shared pizza! :P
Den they wanted to watch movie.
Shin Ee and Bryan came too.
Chat a bit with Shin Ee.
It gets so weird~ because i did not talk to those boys much in secondary school.
So Xueyi decided not to watch the movie and me too...
We all went to the rooftop to take pictures.
And after that me and Xueyi left...
She slept on the train, but i couldn't cause i cant sleep anywhere i want to!
I must feel at ease before i can sleep ;)
She went to AMK hub while i went to Causeway Point.
Okay, i've seen the dress again, and didn't want it le~!
Grr! I wan new dresses!
I went to buy Beast de badge! haha! i wanted SHINee's too!
But i need some beast stuff also! :)
They are never enough!
Den i went home for dinner, what a partially wasted day! :W
Grr!

I am gonna have bentos and sing k with Star soon~~~! very very very de soon~~~! :D
EXCITED TTM! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.