Today I went out with Shu Ting! YAY! :D
We were supposed to meet 11am at Parkway Parade.
I only planned how i was going to get there this morning as my father told me that there was a free shuttle bus from bedok.
The first service is at 11am! So the meeting time was changed to 11.15am.
In the end i reached bedok bus stop at 10.58am, and the stupid bus drove off right in front of my eyes! So i wasted another 20 minutes waiting for the bus. True enough, the next bus drove off at 11.18am... It never waited...
I met Ting at around 11.30am.
It took us a while to decide what to eat, in the end settled for a hong kong cafe, central at B1.
The prawn wanton mee soup was so ordinary! Just noodles, 4 prawn wanton and 3 stalks of vege? Ting ate Kimchi something ramen. The serving was kinda small for me and Ting. The iced ying yang was okay since it was cold! :)
Next we went to walk. Both of us agreed that there was nothing much to see there.
I bought Hyun Seung's nametag! Wheeee~! E>
So at 3 plus, we went to Cold Storage to buy food! :P
I bought cherries and Ting bought sushi :P
10 odd cherries cost $2.64?
Then, we went to Banquet to sit and i bought Qoo apple :)
After that we walked a bit more and went to Popular.
The queue was so damn long!
Ting wants to buy Glee de CDs.
Lucifer Singapore version is out! So cheap! $22.95 with premium! :'(
HMV is so damn expensive! Haiz...
Next we sat Bus 16 to Kallang Indoor Stadium.
I saw a nice bag at Kallang Leisure Park!
I called mummy, but she scolded me (actually is a harsher tone) not to buy from pushcarts, so on and so forth. Sian diao! Just asked and was told off :(
Nevermind, i go China and spam money.
Maybe with the same amount of money i can buy 2-3, muahahaha! ;D
Next is the dinner!
Yay!
We went to Ting's workplace!
She ate barbeque chicken and ribs and fries! I forget the drink name!
I ate Cowboy burger and fries and cranberry juice!
Our dessert was apple crumble!
The servings were damn huge, especially the fries!
Delicious!!!! :P
I can confess that i am still very full right now! ;P
Next we went to take pictures near the Kallang River :)
The bridge was pretty!
Trained home at 8 plus!
So fast go home!
Attachment fault! ^0=0^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.