Thursday, August 12, 2010

083

Oh God.
4 more days.

I went to work yesterday!
As a F&B service crew in vivo.
It was so scary as it was the 1st time i worked in the F&B industry!
Anyway, i only served food, refill water, prepare water, clear and clean tables.
No taking of orders from customers, which was PHEW! :)
The head scarf was nice! Next time i want to buy one and wear! HAHA!
Stood for 4 hours only and i felt rather tired!
I whole day also very tired de la, haha X)
I am like a 17+ in a 40 years old body... (o-.-o)
Older = >tired
Older = >busy
55555555555555~~~! :'(
Sunday is my last chance to go out before... terror!
That means from next week onwards i can either go out on weekday nights or weekends only! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.