Thursday, August 19, 2010

087

Okay okay, i know my previous few posts had been kind of boring.
Interesting posts should come out this weekend? I hope! :)
I think my days are so packed that i might suffocate?
Attachment took up a hell load of my time!
I missed going out with friends! :(

Today in EMRS, my team organised the team building games.
There were Taboo, broken telephone, dog and bone, ape, man and girl, blow wind blow and island game. There was initially an octopus game, but was removed due to the lack of space in the sports hall.
Taboo was very funny, since we were only 'spectators', we watched the other teams make the person guess the words using funny languages, actions and sounds! I think this was the best part! I was very confused with the ape, man and girl although i repeated the sequence to myself countless of times! I still cant identify who win or lose except to see who stays and who moves aside, lol. I did not play anything except the blow wind blow. Why did i become increasing tired after i came to poly?

Afternoon, we had a talk on life.
The speaker was quite engaging, although i felt very tired.
So the result was still: I nearly doze off.
After i came to EMRS did i have the feeling of dozing off in school during curriculum hours!
After that there was a food reception! I saw egg tarts! Yum Yum!

As we grow older, the people around us evolves.
From seemingly innocent to those with motives and conspiracies.
Did they change? Or is that how they are like?
I had not sense these when i was young.
Its those stories that keep me wary.
And yes, they helped a great deal.
Thank you very much for the accumulative lectures.
I learnt more about the mind and heart of the human.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.