Wahaha!
Yesterday i slept for almost 11 hours!
Very filling for my brain of course! :D
I went to my ama house today!
I hadn't been there for almost a month!
I had wanted to try KOI at amk central, but the queue was damn long that i walked away without going to see what flavours they had! If i hadn't bought the KOI vouchers from my friends for their personal selling, i wouldn't want to try it at all! Long queue = famous and nice, but long queue = deterence to buy! That's my theory! :D
I can't wait to use up the KOI vouchers! :W
So i guessed sweet talk was better for me!
I was being served by a small little girl.
My first thought was: Wow! She came out to work at such a young age!
But after that her mum returned and thanked her daughter for helping her! :)
Filial daughter! :)
Today, Clement told me that he has a facebook account!
9 years old compared to my 15 years old!
This is what technology and friends influence has done to the younger generation!
Clement said that his friends will laugh at him if he does not have a facebook account.
My uncle told me that if he were to have one such account, his friends would laugh at him!
What great differences a generation gap can create!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.