Tired.
Don't you think so too?
I know i can sleep earlier than this.
But i want to play facebook.
Addicted to baking life although i just clicked it once a day, which is nearly midnight.
Korean Pop Night Concert 2010!
I want to go! :'(
Mummy told me off when i just asked her: "Can i go to a concert with my friend?" :'(
MARR MEE, let me go please! I really want to see SHINee!
Don't keep naging at me.
I am too tired to beg you.
One day i can burst.
My precious weekends, please come.
Tired.
55555555555555555~! I don't want to go Comex la! Later need to go back to school for cca. :'(
Should i bring my laptop?
Damn heavy with bag + laptop + charger + gi + guards @-@
Tired.
Good Nite! ZzZzZ! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.