Yesterday, i went to amk to celebrate sherly's birthday =)
When some of us has reached, we went to play arcade. I think it has been a long time since i went to the arcade above mac. I played basketball, hahas. And we played the: a big board, two players, hit the circular thin disc into the hole thingy ( haha, i don't know what is the name). It was quite fun watching because the disc kept on flying off the table :D
Next, we went to the foodcourt for trunch. I regretted buying the drink, cos it was freezing cold! :W
Then we went to play pool. This is my second time playing and i really learnt a lot today! Thanks all for being wonderful teachers! I should play more next time :)
The last place was the lan shop. I went to play Maple. At first i wanted to play Audition. But this tiny black screen kept on appearing, so... i oni knew how to enter the site at the 53th minute X(. But i found out that there are SHINee's songs there!!!!! OMG!!!!! I'm sure going to download Audition before school reopens~ :D
After that, we walked to jubilee. They had Popeye for dinner. And i went to my ama house. 5555555555~ i also want!!!
Totally enjoyed =)
Everyone: Sherly, Yuan Tat, Michelle Fok, Oliver, De Sheng, Gregory, Desmond, Elyn, Alex, Tanner, Nicholas, Jeremy, Sutsiam, Me XD. Hope i got everyone's names! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.