Tuesday, March 9, 2010

051

I'm just so lazy to blog recently.
Holidays are somehow fun & exciting and also moody & dreading.

Till now, the ONLY events that i enjoyed during the holidays are going out with Shu Ting, Yu Zhen, Wei Ting, Mummy and Nani. And that is a loss of one week of holidays.

The mere thought of SHINee arriving in Singapore soon just brightens up my day ^-^
Still thinking whether i should go for their showcase, since i already owned 2 ring ding dong albums. -.- So either i go for the showcase or turn up at the airport when they arrive & depart.
Mood 2 comes, why oh why does my cca camp clash with SHINee's arrival??!!!
My mind is set.
I want to see my SHINee!!!

I feel like banging the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.