Monday, March 21, 2011

121

Haha, i seemed to be updating once per month... Lazy to blog here... XP

AND I AM IN THE OFFICE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Oh yepp, yesterday, i went out with Shu Ting, initially for jogging, but ended up dancing!!!
HAHAHA!
We had KFC! The damn small fly keeps on flying near my chicken! Really no peace! HAHA!

Causeway Point is still under renovation!
It's been sooooo longgggggg!!!
Looked around at Comics Connection, bought nothing! :)
Metro's clothes are not bad! I wanted! But controlled! :)
Everything is under controlled and i am so happy~ Wheee~!
Okay la, i just bought something from Popular lalalalaaaaa~

But anyways, yesterday was fun!
I enjoyed dancing sia~
If u had ask me one year ago, i would say no.
The big difference in 1 year!

Wheee~
I'm going off......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.