Tuesday, November 9, 2010

109

It's already the forth week of school!
The first presentation is already over!
*Gasp*
Time is passing really fast.
I don't know whether i can take it.
It's so suddenly that everyone has quicken their pace, and you got to follow up with them, otherwise you'll be lagged behind.
I feel that i am not myself anymore.
In year 1, i pushed my work to the last minute, with uncompleted tutorials, dilly dally, enjoying my time and feeling bored.
Last semester, there was attachment and life was still rather carefree.
It was only on the first day of this semester did i realise that everything is changing. Everyday you hear people talking about tutorial, and this started even on the first few days.
I do everyday, but i did them so slow that i could take up the whole afternoon to complete one tutorial!
There is not a day without tutorials!
How i wish time can fly faster!
I want to get out of this school earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.