Wednesday, June 30, 2010

066

Yesterday, i met Shu Ting at the bus stop. I was accompanying her back to cchy to return her costume and maybe have lunch there :P We wore dresses and high heels! omg! It was super pain, the heels squeeze my poor little toes :'( Mdm Teo was not around, so she passed it to the front desk, and we took 812 to northpoint. We ate at the Japanese foodcourt :P I'm sick of the pasta already :(. And, the pain was killing us!!!

We trained to Orchard Ion. We headed to NewLook as we wanted to use up the $10 voucher. We didn't know what to buy, wandering about the apparels, accessories, shoes and bags. In the end i bought a small bag which after discount is $13.90. Haiz... I waste money again :(

Then i went to the toilet to change shoes while ST bus-ed to meet her friends. I couldn't possibly wear the heels to school. And my bag was damn fat today, with the spare shoes, clothes, gi and more. Ahhh.... Anyway the experience is over, and we swear never to wear the heels out shopping again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.