Monday, February 1, 2010

049: 샤이니@ Lot 1

On the 30th of January, i was very excited about the fansign for SHINee on 31st January!!!
Actually i was very excited way long ago, when the information was released, HAHA!!!
I knew i could not sleep, because i had to cab there early in the morning to secure a place within the 1st 1000 fans!!!!!!

I was watching the SHINee's fansite rather closely for an updates on the queue over at Lot 1.
At 12+ am, there were 200+ fans.
At 1+ am, there were 500+ fans!!!
OMG! I was getting very excited and frantic!!!

At 2am, Belinda phoned me and said that we should go earlier instead.
I boarded the cab at 2.30 am at Khatib MRT and we were on the way to the venue.
We reached there around 2.50 am.
The cab fare was a damn shocking $27.80!!!
Oh God!
Anyway, its for the sake of SHINee, so i shall not bother.
We stood at the end of the queue. And waited. And waited.
Then she went in front to find her friend, because her friend had help her to chop a place.
Not long later, i started to talk to the fans around me.
They were around 17, 18 as well.

Very long later, at around 4 or 5plus? or so?, there were some fans who were asking people in the queue to write down their names. The name list was very very very long! OMG! Okay la, i heard from my friend's friend that we are around the 900+ in the queue. But it was not confirmed. I heard that the queue had 4 bends already, like a snake! =O And it was still extending! Crazy Sia!!! The fans base in Singapore is really huge!

So after that we were issued the queue number. LOL? 783? It was like still 200+ away from the 1000th person. But i was glad that i was within the 1000 peeps!

I was very hungry and luckily my mum threw in a loaf of bread into my bag!!! And i bought some muffins at 7-eleven earlier on... Yum~~ cause i was very hungry! :P

You could not imagine the queue outside the mall at around 7+ am. I think the 5th band made its way to the road near the LRT and even longer extending to... i wonder where too... Luckily the fans who wrote down our names initially and gave us the queue number assured us that we have made it in the 1000 fans!!! woo hoo~~~!!! XD

And when the mall is supposed to open at 8+, I heard that the main glass door collapse and the crowd of crazy fans just gush into the mall! Siao la! Cause there seemed to be a lot of pushing! In the end, they came out again, so why push at the 1st place?

At 10+ am, the queue starts to move!!! YAY!!!

Some idiots cut queue! WTH? They have a queue number, why so gan jiong??!!! And some were even worst! A few without queue number tagged along with their friends with a queue number!!! Is there such thing as fairness in the world??? I saw comments that some people who are within the 1000 people initially are not allow in, as the queue had been stopped! WAT???!!! They came earlier to queue and were given false hopes! I felt rather sad and at the same time irritated and pissed off with those who cut queue!!! ZZZ, WTF, sorry but i have to use it...

We went up to level 5 via a fire exit staircase. Then the staff gave us yet another queue number, but is official de!!! =D YIPEE!!! Now my number becomes 765.

We need to purchase their album, Y.O.U. IT WAS $60, DAMN GOD! Daylight robbery! I bought it at HMV for $26.90 only.... Luckily, they give us a large poster, at least... Then i came with a scratch card, it will reveal who we would get the autograph from. By the way, each person can only get one of the five members' autograph... SO SAD!

So i got....
Can you guess?
But i think you know....
.....
....
...
..
.

It's.....
....
...
..
.

MINHO'S!!!
My 2nd favourite member in the group!!!

I WANTED ONEW'S. Badly.
5555555555~!
But nevermind, at least i get to see them close up! :D:D:D

Many of the fans switched scratch cards with one another!!! I also wanted initially, but i believe that this is fated... I'll shall take what my fate has given me. There will be more chances in the future!!! =)

I managed to glance at each member for a few seconds!!! ;D

Minho said hello and bye bye to me! OMG! However the bye bye seemed like a very casual bye bye... But HAPPY!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

But after that, I went home to do project! Sian!

Down in my heart, i knew SHINee will be my best and favourite idol forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.