SEMESTER 2 has begun!
And the worst thing is that there is this module called "ORAL COMMUNICATION".
Ahhhhhhh....! Totally hate this!
Speeches, Speeches and more Speeches!
Anyways, i cut my hair :) but i hated the shape resulting from frequent tying of my hair :(
I went for SJCC today. It's the 6th monthly event: Japanese lesson plus games.
Of course, i dislike the games. I HATE games that requires people to sit in a circle, period.
And i missed the first game, which was a circle game. Luckily...
I remembered more names than before and more friends.
There was a guy who asked if i was from cchy, and i was so bewildered that he actually knows.
4H, 4E and 4D was not very possible, not to mention 4G. So, yea, he was from 4F.
Overall, the day was enjoyable ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.