Monday, September 7, 2009

030

Yohoho~!
Holidays!

Went for the class chalet last Tuesday. It was the day that had a very X100 heavy rain. Lugging along two bags, my mother sheltered me to the MRT station. My legs were wet and it dampened my mood as well:( I bought train concession for the 1st time( i must admit that it's very useful). I met Joe Eng at the MRT station. The ride to Pasir Ris was so sian. Zzzz...

The meeting time was 2pm. There was still 20 minutes, we went to find the rest. In the end, at 2.10pm, there were only 8 people present. Adda led the way. We sat in a shuttle bus. (I shall skip all the minor details.)

The place was pretty okay. 2 rooms, 2 toilets, kitchen and hall. At 1st, i was so bored and did you actually know what i did? I went to read a book that i had brought along with me. Read and read and read and read. The rest of my classmates reached at 3plus and i continued reading... Some of them played poker cards. Some watched TV while some prepared the food for the barbeque...

The barbeque commenced at around 6.45pm. Wow! There were many kinds of food. Chicken wings, saussages, satay, otah, stingray, salmon, dunno what fish, sweet potato... :P I liked the satay best... ahhahaha...

And guess what, i didn't sleep. Why, cause they were making a lot of noise in the middle of the night, playing mahjong. Plus the lights were kept on throughout the night.

Some of them went to watch the sunrise and they didn't manage to see it. My stomach grumbled. It's already 10.30am and i still had not taken my breakfast. In the end it was breakfast + lunch, where got enough? Went cycling later on.

I left at 1.50pm. :) :) :) :) :)
(many thanks to those who organise the class outing!!!)
_______________________________________________

On Saturday, i went for flag day with some of the tkd members. Actually i thought that many people would participate but only a miserable 9 of us turned up. The pick-up point was at Woodlands. SO excited at first cause it was my first time doing it. I don't want to stand in front of the MRT station so i went to the other corner. Nobody want to donate so sian. Walk with Bryan till Republic Poly also nobody donated. Bryan suggested that we go to Novena as there is a higher human traffic.

Ok, there are more people this time round and they are more willing to donate money :) Stayed at that spot for around 2 1/2 hours before we went back to Woodlands. It was a pleasant day!
_______________________________________________

Birthdays are comin' around again. I have no idea what to buy. It's like i have to consider whether the person will like it and whether they will use it or not. SO headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.