Thursday, August 13, 2009

026

ok, there's something wrong with blogger...

I have been quite busy to post anything. And those freaking exams are coming my way!!!
Let me think, what have i done for the past week...?

Oh yeah, I went shopping with my mother on Sunday afternoon at Sun Plaza and Northpoint. SP first. It was the usual old place, except that some tenants have changed. We went to This Fashion first because of the '50% storewide discount', haha. Spent lots of time pcking and choosing. The aircon temperature was way too low there, and it is only that particular store having that so called 'problem'. Mummy did not buy anything. But..., i bought 2 skirts and 1 top and it cost me <$35 :D:D:D YAY!!!

Except for This Fashion, there was nothing much to see already, so we headed down to Northpoint. The two solo buildings are finally connected. But it still lacks 'something'. Mummy was thinking of buying a tee for coleman since she only bought it for clement. Identical tees make them look more like brothers. I also bought 1, however not the same as them. Went to the Japanese foodcourt for dinner. We ate bentos, (not really very nice, haha). I was very very very full as i had eaten a currypuff less than an hour ago. And it was the real crazy full. I ate much X2 more than my mum.

!!!HAPPY!!!

Wednesday was also a happy day because there was no school. Not that there wasn't but the lecturer gave us the day off since she has done her part. Spent the whole morning doing excel practice. And to anger me, the set 1 and set 2 files were corrupted. ****. What the, i spent the whole saturday night doing them and it has vanished into the thin air. And worst still, when i want to re-download also cannot... :w

Went for SJCC in the afternoon. Jap lesson. And we did a dance, so funny XD They are also organising a charlet. And so coincidentally the venue is the same as my class charlet.LOL. I don't think i am going. Should be going for class charlet. (it will be my first charlet outing with classmates, so de diao)

GTG, CYA!!! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.