Monday, March 16, 2009

005

Went to my 5th aunt's house on saturday.
My mum and i took bus no. 965 to Sengkang bus interchange.
Bought lots of snacks for my two younger cousins Clement & Coleman which includes cheese & blueberry pancakes, durian puffs and curry puffs.
The walk to their was not long but TIRING cause my mum turn "in and out the jerry window"...
We 1st went to fetch them from a care taker.
I scared them near the lift by saying 'BOO'. Haha, they got a slight shock ...

Their home... was messy...
But it was understandable cause both their parents are working.
They ate their pancakes and couldn't finish.
I suggested that we play hide and seek.
Clement wrote our names on his whiteboard. My name is 'sister'. LOL!
Then we threw the dice to see who would be the 'seeker'. Clement & i threw 6. I won the scissors, paper, stone... yay!

1,2,3,4,5,... ... ... 15.
Coleman stood behind me. LOL! So me and Clement scored 10 pts(seeker and winners' score) while Coleman scored 5 pts.
Actually Clement always cheated when throwing the dice. Kept on throwing till he gets at least a 11 pointer( at least a 5 and a 6). But he is the older brother... Just let him win ba.
So after an hour, Clement is the winner of 125 pts. I got 100 while coleman got less than 70...T-T

Watched mr bean as well. I left at around 5+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.